Is It Time for an Oil Change?
The oil in your car lubricates the engine and keeps all the parts running smoothly. Over time, the oil gets dirty, thick and sometimes even sludgy. You don’t want that flowing through and clogging up an expensive piece of machinery! You know you need an oil change when:
- You’ve driven more than 3,000 miles since your last oil change (check your vehicle manual for ideal miles driven between changes).
- It’s been a year since you’ve had your oil changed.
- Your oil level is low.
- Your oil, when you check the level, is dark black-brown on the stick.
Perfection Automotive will choose the type of oil that’s best for your vehicle; usually as recommended by the manufacturer. With each oil change, Perfection Automotive will also:
- Change the oil filter. Changing the filter keeps your oil cleaner longer.
- Inspect your air filter and recommend replacement only if needed.
- Check your vital fluid levels, such as battery water, automatic transmission fluid, coolant/antifreeze, and brake fluid.