Will Your Brakes Stop You in Time?
Our technicians pay special attention to the quality and effectiveness of your brakes. And with good reason: the difference of just a couple inches could save your life. Or at least your bumper. Fortunately, your brakes are pretty good at telling you when they need service.
Signs You Need Brake Repair or Replacement
Are your brakes in good shape? Check this list:
- Does your steering wheel shake when you apply your brakes? (Your rotors and/or drums might need maching)
- Is your brake pedal lower than usual?
- Is the brake pedal spongy when you push on it? (Might be your hydraulic system.)
- Is your brake pedal hard to push? (Might be worn out shoes or pads.)
- Does your red brake warning light on the dashboard stay on? (Might be an imbalance in your hydraulic system.)
- Do your breaks make a squealing or grinding sound? (Might be a glazed rotor or the calipers may need replacing.)
- Has it been more than a year since you had your breaks checked?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to schedule an appointment for a break inspection. Perfection Automotive’s braking system specialists have the latest diagnostic equipment, expert know-how and superior braking parts and components made from premium materials for your vehicle.