Stay Cool with Quiet, Reliable A/C
If your vehicle’s air conditioning system isn’t doing its job, we can help. Whether you have an older or newer model vehicle, our full-service air conditioning repair facility can help keep you cool — even during the hottest months.
Signs Your Air Conditioning System Needs Service
- Blows hot air from the vents, even though you have the dial on cold
- The air doesn’t feel as cold as it used to
- Randomly blows colder than you indicated
- It makes loud noises
At Perfection Automotive, our certified technicians will perform a professional inspection of the system and provide a complete analysis of the current conditions and the estimated repair cost, whether it’s a simple A/C recharge or a new air conditioning compressor.
Expert AC Diagnostic and Repair
Our standard AC performance check service includes:
- Visually inspect AC components
- Run performance test including system state of charge test and system control test
- Perform leak test using approved electronic leak detector
- If a slow leak cannot be detected, a dye detection service may need to be performed.
Air Conditioning Retrofit Available for Older Cars
If your car’s air conditioner runs on freon, we can convert your old system to a new environmentally friendly system using EPA-approved refrigerant (134a). Many older vehicles (prior to 1993) use a refrigerant called R12 or freon in the AC system, but due to stricter environmental laws, this product is no longer manufactured, and supplies are scarce and expensive.
Conversion to 134a is different for each vehicle. At Perfection Automotive, we will provide an estimate for repair of the old system and an estimate to retrofit to 134a.